No products in the cart.
Melinda’s Thai Sweet Chili Condiment and Dipping Sauce
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Product Images Disclaimer
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. Actual product may vary due to manufacturer changes. CajunSupermarket.com makes every effort to keep product images/packaging current & accurate, this information is subject to change at any time without notice.
Our philosophy is simple. Heat and flavor mean everything.
In Melinda’s Kitchen, Thai Sweet Chili Sauce is crafted by blending cayenne peppers, garlic, and pure cane sugar to make the perfect mix of sweet and spicy condiment and dipping sauce. Melinda’s sauce is sweet, garlicky, spicy, and delicious all in one! Our innovative condiment sauces are more savory and satisfying than dry spices, and we guarantee our tasty flavor varieties will compliment any dish. We call it the liquid spice rack.
Discount per quantity
|24 - 71||$19.55|
|72 - 143||$19.15|
|144 - 287||$18.75|
|288 - 575||$17.96|
Select a product variation to get estimateCompare
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Top Rated Alternatives
Tony Chachere’s Famous Creole Cuisine Creole Gumbo Base Mix
- Packaged single dish meal
- Quick and easy!
- 25 minute cook time
- Non GMO
- No fat, trans fat or MSG
Community Coffee Cafe Special Medium Roast Ground Coffee
Our Café Special® blend is designed to highlight coffee beans known for their sweeter profile. After harvesting, the coffee is allowed to dry naturally in the sun, locking in flavor unique to South and Central America. We roast this coffee to a medium-dark color to bring out notes of caramel and cocoa, giving you the taste of your favorite café right at home.
LouAna Peanut Oil
Give your foods a full depth of flavor with LouAna peanut oil. It is available in a large 128 fl oz size, providing plenty to work with. This LouAna pure peanut oil comes in a helpful container with a handle that allows users to pour it with precision. It contains zero trans fats per serving, offering a healthier option for cooking with. The oil is 100 percent pure. It comes from non-GMO derived ingredients. This peanut oil will make a helpful addition to your kitchen with a formula that is easy to work with.
- Additional Information
- Nutrition & Ingredients
- Product Questions
Melinda’s Sweet Chili Sauce, Condiment and Thai Dipping Sauce, 12 Ounce Bottle
- Globally Inspired Condiment Sauce
- 12 ounce squeeze bottle
- Great for dipping eggrolls, spring rolls, fried or grilled chicken
- Perfect as a glaze for roasted meats
- 71 servings per container
How to Make Melinda’s Spicy Fried Mac and Cheese Balls
1 lb Macaroni Pasta
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
8 tbsp Butter
1 cup All-purpose Flour
2 tbsp Melinda’s Habanero Honey Mustard Sauce
1/8 tsp Ground Nutmeg
3 cups Whole Milk
16 ounces Shredded Cheddar Cheese
4 sticks Mozzarella String Cheese But into 1/2″ pieces
to taste Salt & Pepper
1. Boil pasta to package instructions, drain and toss with vegetable oil to prevent from sticking.
2. To make a roux. Melt butter in a large saucepan over MED heat. Sprinkle in flour and whisk to combine. Mixture will look like very wet sand. Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes, whisking often until it becomes a light golden color.
3. Slowly pour in milk, while whisking, until it becomes a smooth and thick consistency.
4. Remove from the heat, stir in nutmeg, Melinda’s Habanero Honey Mustard, and 1 cup of cheese, stirring to melt and combine. Stir in another cup of cheese until all cheese is used and mixture is smooth.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine drained pasta with cheese sauce, stirring to combine fully.
6. Take a 2 oz scoop of Mac and cheese mix add in a square of mozzarella cheese in the middle. Fold mac and cheese around the mozzarella and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat until all mixture is used.
7. Place in refrigerator to chill for one hour. Once ball has solidified, it can be frozen until ready to fry.
8. Coat refrigerated mac and cheese ball with flour, egg wash, and finish with panko. Place on plate until ready to fry. Repeat process until balls are created.
9. Fry for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve along slide Melinda’s comeback dipping sauce.
About Melinda’s Foods
Our primary mission is to make flavorful heat using wholesome, simple ingredients — Ingredients that you can see.
Melinda’s is the Original Habanero Pepper Sauce. Our distinct pepper sauces made their mark by being different. In the 80’s, most hot sauces were vinegary and watery. They left a sour flavor on your food. Melinda’s was thicker, hotter and better than the traditional style sauces.
Our unique recipe honors Habanero peppers by blending them deliciously with carrots, onions, garlic, a hint of lime and salt to craft the perfect balance of heat and flavor. Melinda’s proved that a pepper sauce could taste good with or without food.
A lot of our fans say that Melinda’s is so tasty that food is optional, pop in a straw and you’re good to go! Melinda’s comes in a variety of heat levels and varieties, read more to find out which heat level is right for you.
Product Questions Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
This Product have no Question..!
Product Information Disclaimer
Product information accessed through this website is obtained from claims made by the product’s manufacturer on its labels. Please note that, on occasion manufacturers may alter their labels, thus we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website and that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming a product to obtain the most accurate information. If you have specific nutrition or dietary concerns or questions about a product, please consult the product’s label and/or contact the manufacturer directly. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies or misstatements about product information listed on our website.
7 reviews for Melinda’s Thai Sweet Chili Condiment and Dipping Sauce