No products in the cart.
Melinda’s Habanero Honey Mustard, Pepper Sauce and Condiment
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Product Images Disclaimer
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. Actual product may vary due to manufacturer changes. CajunSupermarket.com makes every effort to keep product images/packaging current & accurate, this information is subject to change at any time without notice.
In Melinda’s Kitchen, Habanero Honey Mustard Sauce is crafted by blending fiery hot habanero pepper and sweet Columbian honey with mustard to make the perfect sauce to dip your chicken or sausage in. Melinda’s sauce is excellent for sandwiches and makes an incredible vinaigrette. Our innovative condiments are more savory and satisfying than dry spices, and we guarantee our tasty flavor varieties will compliment any dish. We call it the liquid spice rack.
Discount per quantity
|24 - 71||$19.55|
|72 - 143||$19.15|
|144 - 287||$18.75|
|288 - 575||$17.96|
Select a product variation to get estimateCompare
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Top Rated Alternatives
Tony Chachere’s Famous Creole Cuisine Creole Gumbo Base Mix
- Packaged single dish meal
- Quick and easy!
- 25 minute cook time
- Non GMO
- No fat, trans fat or MSG
Community Coffee Cafe Special Medium Roast Ground Coffee
Our Café Special® blend is designed to highlight coffee beans known for their sweeter profile. After harvesting, the coffee is allowed to dry naturally in the sun, locking in flavor unique to South and Central America. We roast this coffee to a medium-dark color to bring out notes of caramel and cocoa, giving you the taste of your favorite café right at home.
LouAna Peanut Oil
Give your foods a full depth of flavor with LouAna peanut oil. It is available in a large 128 fl oz size, providing plenty to work with. This LouAna pure peanut oil comes in a helpful container with a handle that allows users to pour it with precision. It contains zero trans fats per serving, offering a healthier option for cooking with. The oil is 100 percent pure. It comes from non-GMO derived ingredients. This peanut oil will make a helpful addition to your kitchen with a formula that is easy to work with.
- Additional Information
- Nutrition & Ingredients
- Product Questions
Melinda’s Foods Habanero Honey Mustard, Pepper Sauce and Condiment, 12 Ounce Bottle
- Globally Inspired Condiment Sauce
- 12 ounce squeeze bottle
- Great for sandwiches and hot dogs
- Perfect compliment to a charcuterie board
- 71 servings per container
How to Make Habanero Mustard and Pomegranate Glazed Pork Tenderloin
1 pork tenderloin
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds 1/4 cup reserved for garnish
1/2 cup filtered water
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1 1/2 tbsp Melinda’s Amarillo Mustard Habanero Pepper Sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Pink Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar of choice for the glaze
1. In a high-speed blender, blend 1/2 Cup of pomegranate seeds and 1/2 Cup filtered water; strain juice into a mixing bowl, discarding the seeds.
2. To the same mixing bowl with the fresh pomegranate juice, add: Dijon mustard, Melinda’s Amarillo Mustard Habanero Pepper Sauce, honey, and apple cider vinegar; whisk
3. Pat the pork tenderloin dry with paper towels; pink salt and pepper all sides
4. Place the tenderloin and in a gallon size zip lock bag, or a deep dish.
5. Pour the entire marinated mixture into the bag, or dish with the pork tenderloin; marinade overnight, or at least 4 hours.
6. Once marinated, set out on the counter for an hour to get to room temperature.
7. While oven preheats to 350, heat a cast iron skillet with high heat cooking oil such as avocado oil.
8. Sear each side of the pork tenderloin, about 2-3 mins. Each side; move to a roasting pan, bake until 140-160 degrees, about 35 mins. Depending on size of pork tenderloin.
9. While the pork is baking, make the glaze: pour remaining marinated into a pot and heat on medium low. Add a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and whisking every few minutes. Let simmer until thickened. May add more honey & Mustard hot sauce to taste if needed.
10. Let pork rest for 5 minutes, slice and serve with Savory Habanero Mustard & Ghee Carrots and 1/4 cup of fresh reserved pomegranate seeds.
About Melinda’s Foods
Our primary mission is to make flavorful heat using wholesome, simple ingredients — Ingredients that you can see.
Melinda’s is the Original Habanero Pepper Sauce. Our distinct pepper sauces made their mark by being different. In the 80’s, most hot sauces were vinegary and watery. They left a sour flavor on your food. Melinda’s was thicker, hotter and better than the traditional style sauces.
Our unique recipe honors Habanero peppers by blending them deliciously with carrots, onions, garlic, a hint of lime and salt to craft the perfect balance of heat and flavor. Melinda’s proved that a pepper sauce could taste good with or without food.
A lot of our fans say that Melinda’s is so tasty that food is optional, pop in a straw and you’re good to go! Melinda’s comes in a variety of heat levels and varieties, read more to find out which heat level is right for you.
Product Questions Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
This Product have no Question..!
Product Information Disclaimer
Product information accessed through this website is obtained from claims made by the product’s manufacturer on its labels. Please note that, on occasion manufacturers may alter their labels, thus we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website and that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming a product to obtain the most accurate information. If you have specific nutrition or dietary concerns or questions about a product, please consult the product’s label and/or contact the manufacturer directly. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies or misstatements about product information listed on our website.
There are no reviews yet.