No products in the cart.
Community Coffee Cafe Special Medium Roast Ground Coffee
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Product Images Disclaimer
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. Actual product may vary due to manufacturer changes. CajunSupermarket.com makes every effort to keep product images/packaging current & accurate, this information is subject to change at any time without notice.
Our Café Special® blend is designed to highlight coffee beans known for their sweeter profile. After harvesting, the coffee is allowed to dry naturally in the sun, locking in flavor unique to South and Central America. We roast this coffee to a medium-dark color to bring out notes of caramel and cocoa, giving you the taste of your favorite café right at home.
Discount per quantity
|24 - 71||$0.00|
|72 - 143||$0.00|
|144 - 287||$0.00|
|288 - 575||$0.00|
Select a product variation to get estimateCompare
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Top Rated Alternatives
Tony Chachere’s Famous Creole Cuisine Creole Gumbo Base Mix
- Packaged single dish meal
- Quick and easy!
- 25 minute cook time
- Non GMO
- No fat, trans fat or MSG
LouAna Peanut Oil
Give your foods a full depth of flavor with LouAna peanut oil. It is available in a large 128 fl oz size, providing plenty to work with. This LouAna pure peanut oil comes in a helpful container with a handle that allows users to pour it with precision. It contains zero trans fats per serving, offering a healthier option for cooking with. The oil is 100 percent pure. It comes from non-GMO derived ingredients. This peanut oil will make a helpful addition to your kitchen with a formula that is easy to work with.
Zatarain’s Honey Butter Cornbread Mix$1.95
- Cornbread mix for homemade cornbread or muffins with the taste of real honey
- Just add milk, butter and an egg
- Makes moist, sweet cornbread or 9 corn muffins
- From Zatarain’s, the leader in authentic New Orleans flavor since 1889
- Serve with Zatarain’s Red Beans & Rice or a pot of Zatarain’s Gumbo
- Contains no artificial flavors or colors and no preservatives
- Additional Information
- Nutrition & Ingredients
- Product Questions
- Smooth, flavorful blend with notes of caramel and cocoa
- We take high quality 100% Arabica beans, roast them & grind them to perfection. Our ground coffee is constantly watched, brewed & tasted by our experts for rich & flavorful coffee.
- 12 ounces
- We have been dedicated to sustainability from farm-to-cup for years, now we have joined the Sustainable Coffee Challenge. As part of this challenge we intend to be fully sustainable by 2021.
- Since Community Coffee Company was started in 1919, it’s been family owned and family operated. We still work with many of the same family-run farms we’ve worked with for generations. Generations of coffee drinkers have trusted us to serve them only the best coffee.
32 oz, 12 oz
Product Questions Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
This Product have no Question..!
Product Information Disclaimer
Product information accessed through this website is obtained from claims made by the product’s manufacturer on its labels. Please note that, on occasion manufacturers may alter their labels, thus we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website and that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming a product to obtain the most accurate information. If you have specific nutrition or dietary concerns or questions about a product, please consult the product’s label and/or contact the manufacturer directly. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies or misstatements about product information listed on our website.
10 reviews for Community Coffee Cafe Special Medium Roast Ground Coffee